JVC GY-HM250SP Sports Production Streaming Camcorder
- Dual card slots
- Web friendly file formats
- Built in stereo microphone
- Attachment for external microphone
The JVC GY-HM250SP Sports Production Streaming Camcorder is a high quality sports broadcasting camera that provides live score overlays for most sports. The JVC GY-HM250SP Sports Production Streaming Camcorder has 2 channel XLR outputs for microphones and makes it easy to attach external mics. The JVC GY-HM250SP Sports Production Streaming Camcorder allows you to import scoring from your smartphone or device. The GY-HM250SP produces a real-time score overlay on recorded and streamed HD video for a variety of popular sporting events including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, hockey and more. The overlay is produced for both the streamed and recorded video simultaneously. If desired, the overlay can be placed over the streamed video only, leaving the recorded video without graphics. The camera comes with 3 standard home/guest graphic templates..
Ultra high quality imagery begins with a precision 12x F1.2-3.5 optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm). JVC's 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane. When shooting in the HD mode, Dynamic Zoom combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom. This allows the camera to have a long zoom range while retaining its small form factor. Shooters will also appreciate the convenient ND filter wheel: 0, 1/4th and 1/16th positions.
The GY-HM250SP features JVC's latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Sporting events may be streamed to a decoder at a cable head-end, or directly to the internet through a content delivery network such as JVC's own VIDEOCLOUD, Facebook, YouTube, Ustream or a Wowza server. Just press one button and you're streaming to the world! And while streaming, the camera continues to function as a high quality, full HD camcorder giving you a pristine copy of the game.
- 120fps for slow-motion playback
- Customization with team logo
- 1 button streaming
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Graphic score overlay with custom logo option (HD mode only) Dynamic Zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- 120fps HD recording
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HD-SDI and HDMI outputs can feed and trigger external recorder
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Scorekeeping, Metadata editing, FTP clips
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Wired remote control supported 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter